stacy was here (and probably spinning....): The Friday 5

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Friday 5

1) What’s your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food?
In general, I prefer fresh food, but if it has to be frozen, I'm partial to the Marie Calender's frozen dinners. If it's 2 am and I'm returning from a night of adventure (read: I've had a few), I tend to go for frozen tamales, even though they can't hold a candle to Grandpa Eddie's tamales.

2) How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
Depends... if we're talking "cool" temps, then I'm not usually sensitive to it, although the more weight I lose the easier I've been getting cold... however, I do tend to have a problem with cold with a chance of death type temperatures.

3) How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer?
None, we just have 2 ice makers that don't work.

4) What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place?
mainly the job thing, which is keeping everything else frozen... I can't file for divorce until I can afford to pay for it.

5) What’s your favorite blanket like?
I don't really have a favorite blanket, actually... anything thats warm and fluffy, I guess.

via Friday5.org

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:41 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home