stacy was here (and probably spinning....): This is not the post you're looking for...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, March 09, 2009

This is not the post you're looking for...

Ok, so I guess the retrospective never materialized, but that's largely because today has been an adventure.

Started out with breakfast, but we couldn't just go me and mom, we also ended up with Amie and her 3 friends, so it was a huge production, but it was fun at least.

After that I got home and something crawled into my head and I cleaned most of the day. See, the room I'm now living in is a patio room added to the back of our house, originally intended to be my sisters play room. Even when they still called it a play room, however, it wasn't so much a play room as the island of lost crap. So basically, it's got all of the crap that nobody uses but still doesn't want to deal with. Enter my move home.

I've done my best to shuffle crap all over the place to make more room, and I've been making decent progress, though there's only so much you can do when you're playing tetris with years worth of other peoples crap. So I'm going through it all mercilessly and throwing most of it away, because no one will ever miss it anyway, and because I'm going to need room for books, my cello, my spinning wheel, etc (not to mention my obnoxious yarn and fiber stash, ahem.)

Also, there's an ugly old dresser in here with a paint job so old and worn and effed up that it's no harm no foul, so I'm going to paint something on the front panel (which opens, almost like a desk sort of thing I guess.) If you have any suggestions as to what I should paint on it, please leave a comment, because if left to my own devices it will almost certainly contain some sort of owl. Right now it's only got 2 coats of white (which still have not completely covered the splotchy wear of several past paint colors.)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:54 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home