stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

As usual, time seems to be running very quickly for me. You know, it's amazing how time flies when you fill it up with lots of activities. I don't mind it at all, and I haven't really been tired or anything, so maybe it's good for me. I may be getting busier soon, however. An RA (resident assistant) position just opened up at my school, and I'm going to apply for it. First of all, this would give me a chance to get more involved in the happenings at my school, which really appeals to me. It has other benefits too, though, including a room to myself, and room paid for, which would really help right now since I don't know where the rest of the money for school is going to come from. If I get this RA position and my room is paid for for the year, it makes staying here a lot more possible for me, and it's important since I've finally come to the conclusion that I really do belong at this school and no other right now. I'm just prospering so well here, and I really don't want to give that up. Finally, this would look really good on my resume. Besides, I just know that I would be a really damn good RA. I know it. I am very good at dealing with people in that sort of capacity, besides, I just have tons and tons of ideas of programs I could do.

Ballet is going really well. Miss Audrey worked me hard today, and it's really starting to pay off. Granted I'm not exactly twiggy, and won't be for a long time, but my endurance and flexibility is slowly but surely increasing. I can take it every semester that I'm here, even though I can only get credits for it twice. One credit doesn't make much of a difference anyway. Besides, I really enjoy ballet. I enjoy it so much that when I get back to my room after class, I put on music and dance more in my room. God, I'm such a nerd.

I'm going to end up building like 5 websites this semester. One (still tentative) for my Creative Writing Class, one (confirmed) for my painting and drawing class, one (non-academic) for my circle of friends, and one (still tentative) for my study abroad trip to London in January (if I manage to get the funds to stay here, that is.) I'm kind of excited about all this web building. I really enjoy putting websites together, for some odd reason. Plus I'm learning JavaScript, and I'm going to learn xml after that, so hopefully as I practice more, my skills will improve as well. There are so many cool things I don't know how to do yet.

Well, I have to cut this short for now, I have an appointment with one of my writing students. Maybe I'll post more later...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:30 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter