stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, September 28, 2001

Well, this week has been a complete and total waste, let me tell you. I've been feeling mostly awful since tuesday, but at least it's starting to pass.

Can I just say that I hate whoever decided to make website-building languages so damn complicated? I mean, HTML is pretty easy, I'll give you that one, and maybe it's just that the tutorials I've found online aren't covering it adequately enough, but sheesh! does it really need to be all this complicated? Not to mention the fact that whatever I'm sick with is making me dizzy, so when I try to read for any extended period of time, it all fuzzes up on me. Maybe my brain is trying to tell me something. Maybe I should just sleep.

The irony, of course, is that I can't read for a half hour stretch at the moment, but I managed to pass a driving test yesterday. I'm now entitled to drive the schools shuttle van for school-sponsored events. Muahahahahahahaha. Tomorrow I'm actually going to be driving to the symphony (well, if someone gets me the directions to the venue... Pittsburgh was not made to be learnable for outsiders.)

Ok, all the words are now starting to blend together. Thats my sign to lay down for a while.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:29 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter