stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, December 30, 2001

Ok, so you know the challenge I issued in the second paragraph of the last entry? Well, the addressed parties knickname for the purposes of this journal is Hector, and he failed the test miserably. I've come to the conclusion that it really has nothing to do with his religious beliefs, rather his personality in general, because his attitude would still be just as irritating if he were the same religion as me. The fact is, he thinks that his way is the best way for everything, and given how stubborn I am, and how much I hate to be told how to do something, we're just completely incompatible as friends. Besides, he goes too damn far with things. A few weeks ago, he stole and destroyed ANOTHER batch of OTB's books (pagan books, not that it makes any difference.) I say another because he's done this several times in the past. To quote a classic episode of SNL (by classic, I mean before it started to suck) "Hector, Hector, where art thou gone? Out walking with Adolph, Benito and Juan..... (hey, you try finding a rhyme for 'fascist')". My mother made the brilliant observation that he must be threatened by OTB's reading material if he goes so far as to destroy it like that. Disagreement is one thing, censorship is another. OTB is 24 years old, so thinking that he is incapable of chosing proper books is rediculous. Negating his right to read what he chooses is also rediculous (on a larger scale, it's also unconstitutional... hmmmmm...) Anyone but me think this guy has more issues than just religious intollerance? I sure as hell think so.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:19 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter