stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, April 11, 2002

This is going to be the longest/fastest month ever... why, you may ask, dear reader? Long, because I'm really lonely right now... no sister here to hug me and make me feel better. Long because next year is still currently up in the air. Long because I want to go home. And still, it will seem really short when it's over, maybe even when it's in progress, because I have to prepare for my finals, squeeze a semesters worth of involvement into one month in the FYWS class I'm mentoring, get all my stuff packed up, scramble to get my transcripts sent, and work out exactly what I want to do with myself at Humboldt, because I feel big change coming on. Also, it's my last month with my friends here, so once it's gone I'm going to wonder where the time went.

I shot some actual film pictures while my sister was here, so I'm hoping to get them developed shortly. I'll post the good ones.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:48 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter