stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, August 28, 2003

This seems sudden because I haven't blogged about it yet, but the idea has been buzzing around in my head since I got here, and after looking over my notes last night I'm starting to consider it a bit more in terms of possibly really doing it. I'm thinking of dropping my biology minor. I love science still, but I will have to take two lab science courses, along with upper level English courses and random ge stuff, not to mention my job with the SI class and stuff. It's not that I think I can't handle it, because I'm relatively sure I'd be able to pull it off, my concern is what the overall cost will be. I won't be able to hang out with my friends, that's if they'd even talk to me considering how snippy and short-tempered I'm likely to become. I wouldn't be able to do any leisure reading at all, no watching movies, and my time to talk to Fuzzy and my mom and sister would be severely restricted. I wouldn't be able to do anything, really, besides study and do homework. In talking to my Chem professor, whom I already like, he said that the labs are likely to get more and more intense as I go, which I already figured would be true. Plus I've already had to sacrifice the individual tutoring that I did last semester and enjoyed. I emailed the professors of classes I would like to take if I end up dropping the minor, because I would be down to about 12 units, which although it is enough for me to still get aid, I would be more comfortable if I was getting more classes out of the way. I am also going to talk to my bio professor about this, because she knows me from last year and is familiar with the science dept and all that. So we'll see what happens.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:08 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home