stacy was here (and probably spinning....): friday 5, a little late

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, March 21, 2009

friday 5, a little late

  1. Would you say 2009 so far is meeting expectation, exceeding expectations, or failing to meet expectations?
    Let's see... so far this year, everything that has happened has been in a way different ball park than what I expected... But you know what?  I'm doing way better than I thought I would, so we'll say exceeding expectations.
  2. What letter grade would you give yourself for your performance at work or school?
    Not in school, and haven't found a job yet.  On the other hand, I'm cheerful and I keep trying, so A for effort.
  3. On a scale from 1 to 10, how happy have you been with the weather so far in 2009?
    Seeing as how I've beein in SoCal, pretty pleased, but it has gotten pretty cold out here on the patio, so we'll say an 8.
  4. Which of the Motion Picture Association of America’s film ratings would you give your social life so far in 2009?
    Oh lord... G, sadly enough :(
  5. 2009’s parents are on the phone and want to know how 2009 can improve its performance. What have been 2009’s areas of strength and what are its areas for growth in the second quarter?
    2009 has definitely kept me on my toes, burning down my former existence and seeing a new existence come out of the ashes.  2009 can improve it's performance by giving me the opportunity to work, the perserverence to study for the GRE's, and the courage to keep me seeing the world as my oyster.

from friday5.org

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:28 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy the part "burning down my former existence and seeing a new existence come out of the ashes." Much like the Phoenix. Very good my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home