stacy was here (and probably spinning....): friday 5, obnoxiously late, for Andrew

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

friday 5, obnoxiously late, for Andrew


When did you last sleep in a tent?
Last time I went camping which was.... apparently waaay too long ago. :(

What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
um, the time I walked out of a stall and in front of a mirror to find a gigantic grasshopper on my shoulder and screamed like a little girl for like 10 minutes. Awesome.

Where’s the best place you ever went camping?
I love to go camping in Big Sur, it's my favorite.

What’s your favorite camp food?
the burritos my mom makes. My mom is awesome.

What’s your sleeping bag like?
Pretty standard, really. Nothing too fancy.

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:10 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home