stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Friday 5

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday 5

  1. What’s something you know how to draw?
    I can draw a rose and an apple pretty well...
  2. Who’s someone you could get away with impersonating?
    I've been told I look like the girl who played Red Ridinghood in Into the Woods...
  3. Where’s the stapler?
    Ask Milton.
  4. Why will this be a great weekend?
    Not sure yet, ask me on Monday.
  5. When are you going to make that phone call you’ve been putting off?
    hmmmm... can't think of any phone calls I've been putting off, actually.  Other conversations, however, coming soon to a coffee house near you.

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:39 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home