stacy was here (and probably spinning....): weekend: brief synopsis

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, March 29, 2009

weekend: brief synopsis

Spent the weekend with the family at my sisters cheer competition. Stole away to massive yarn sale, made out like a bandit.

Bad things: Sweater I am knitting is too big for me :( so it's going to my mom, sister's team got ripped off by dumbass judges, heard waaaaay too much crappy music (and especially don't ever want to listen to lady gaga again.)

Good things: Got a metric shit load of yarn at the yarn sale, at least got a lot done on the sweater which is too big for me, hung out with mom and sister, and provided comic relief free of charge to cheer moms.

More later, when I've had a chance to upload pictures and write more coherently.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:16 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home