stacy was here (and probably spinning....): late for the friday 5 again, tsk tsk...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, April 04, 2009

late for the friday 5 again, tsk tsk...

  1. What is your favorite fizzy, bubbly drink?
    Hmmm...  depends on what sort of mood I'm in.  I've cut out soda again, so thats out, but a sloe gin fiz is pretty good.
  2. What is your favorite deep-fried food?
    chimichangas.
  3. What is your favorite hot beverage?
    orange peach tea from tetley (yes, I'm that specific), or hot cocoa or mocha with bailey's in it :)
  4. What is your favorite really messy food?
    hmmm... can't think of anything for this one, sadly.
  5. What is your favorite recipe for a blended or mixed beverage?
    hmmm... vanilla ice cream with bailey's and vodka and some chocolate syrup.

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:37 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the 5 on Fridays. I look forward to reading them weekly my friend. Keep up the good fight with the world and you will succeed.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

OMG Andrew, you need to find me on facebook or email me or something, I have got to talk to you, seriously. Or call me or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home