stacy was here (and probably spinning....): I should start calling this the Saturday 5, at this rate...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I should start calling this the Saturday 5, at this rate...

  • Which of your friends is the most frugal?
    All of us, because we are broke.
  • Which of your friends is the biggest spendthrift?
    Is anyone a spendthrift right now?   I had a friend who was sometimes, but I don't think we're friends anymore.
  • Which of your friends is the most daring?
    Michelle M
  • Which of your friends is the most cautious?
    hmmm... Tully, maybe?
  • Which of your friends has the hottest temper?
    probably me, or if not me then Chels
  • Labels:

    posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:21 PM   0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home