stacy was here (and probably spinning....): friday5, fashionably late

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

friday5, fashionably late

  • On May First, 1738, King Kamehameha I was born. What are your impressions of Hawaii?
    It looks like an amazing place to visit; also, theres a primate sanctuary there where I'd love to volunteer, and live in a yurt on Maui looking after monkeys.
  • On May First, 1873, Dr. David Livingstone died. When did you last presume something erroneous about someone or something?
    hmmm... usually my instincts are pretty spot on, at least, when I listen to them.
  • On May First, 1876, Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro debuted. How do you feel about Disney’s animated classic Pinocchio?
    not my favorite Disney movie, actually.
  • May First is Walpurgis Night in Sweden and other parts of northern Europe. When did you last sing in front of an audience?
    Thursday.  I sing in front of people as often as I can, I love it.
  • Me First and the Gimme Gimmes are a punk rock cover band. What song’scover version do you like better than its original version?
    hmmm...  probably when the guy from the Eels did a cover of "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover".  Seriously, it's awesome.  Also?  Me First and the Gimme Gimmes remind me of Michelle and my time at Chatham.
  • ================================

    Not willing to reveal the details, but can I just say that, unemployment and living at home at close to 30 notwithstanding, my life is really awesome right now?  And it may soon be getting awesomer?  Someone pinch  me, because I'm starting to get jealous.  Of myself.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:50 AM   0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home