stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here's an old, extra friday5 I missed, for Andrew, and because these posts seem to make up the bulk of what I've written here lately.  

  • What are you looking for?
    excitement, fulfillment, fun, adventure, passion
  • What are you waiting for?
    nothing.  well, maybe one thing, but we'll see if I'm willing to wait long.
  • What is someone else waiting for from you?
    not sure... maybe for me to yield in the power struggle, but I don't know if that's going to happen.
  • You know you have a long wait ahead of you at the doctor. What do you bring?
    knitting, most likely
  • Where can you expect always to wait in a ridiculously long line?
    the DMV, LA freeways, and Disneyland on a Saturday afternoon.
  • Labels:

    posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:38 PM   0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home