stacy was here (and probably spinning....): todays friday5

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, April 24, 2009

todays friday5

  • What’s the most annoying sound in the world?
    my grandmother, screaming my name.  or breathing.  this happens often, unfortunately.
  • Which of other people’s mannerisms do you find very annoying?
    I actually can't think of anything... maybe when someone acts bored.
  • What do you do that really annoys others?
    not sure, anyone want to chime in on this?
  • In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance?
    I have a tendency to show my hand too easily, I think.
  • Who’s the most annoying person you know?
    see question 1.
  • Labels:

    posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:56 AM   0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home