stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, October 01, 2001

You know, occasionally I feel completely inept at topics of pop-culture. I've been thinking a lot lately about areas of specialty, or focus of knowledge. I think that my problem, if it can be considered a problem, is that I want to know about too many things, so I never quite get to the level of expert in more than a few areas. I have friends who can sit and discuss mythology for hours, or friends who can hear a line and tell you the movie, the actor, the year, the director, and the genre of film. And when they do this, I feel horribly ignorant. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way... is it bad to want to know everything?

Write Back

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:23 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter