stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

nothing much is new, except that my financial aid check finally went into my bank and so that means I got my new printer and dvd/vcr, so at least I have some fricken entertainment. it also means I have a picture of me and fuzzy scanned, and it's just waiting to be resized to a decent size (where hopefully we won't be blurry) and put up on the sidebar.

other than that, I start teaching that class today, I'm a little nervous but not too much because I've tutored this before and I know the material. plus it's the first time and I don't have to be spectacular today.

besides that, nada... my life is really very boring... *sigh*

I miss fuzzy. :(

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:14 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home