stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Installment #5

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 02, 2006

Installment #5

41) He's really easy to buy Christmas presents for. Seriously. Talking moving yoda doll, Best of John Belushi, build-your-own lightsaber kit, and legos, and me and my family are awesome in his eyes.

42) He's helped me to channel my inner dork. Some people would say thats a bad thing, but I'm having fun, so who gives a shit?

43) We got so much wedding crap this weekend, and he endured it all very calmly and gave lots of input, so the plans are now officially ours, not just mine. It was awesome.

44) This trip was awesome, because he was there. I love visiting my family, but it is always stressful because I feel like I'm always being yanked in too many directions. With him there, it was still stressful, but having him there with me made it awesome, too, and I don't think anyone could have any doubts about us now, if they did before.

45) He did spectacularly on the x-mas gift front. The forensic psych book I wanted, the Michael Buble CD/DVD set, the sweater I wore all week, and a lightsaber, which I didn't even know I wanted.

46) If you're dating someone who wont play with lightsabers in the front yard, throw him back, because we had so much fun with my brothers.

47) Speaking of which, when my brothers came over, only him and Jason had lightsabers, so Fuzzy went out and bought one for me and for Ricky so that we could all play. You know its love when you can dork out with him and your whole family.

48) It's become very obvious that my uncle really likes him. Why, you ask? My uncle gave him $100 for the express purpose of getting the lego millenium falcon. Never underestimate the power of dork-bonding.

49) When I was tired and not feeling good, he baked the punkin pies with my sister :)

50) We just have so much fun together. There's no one else I'd rather laugh with.

actual update later, must go take car to mechanic, ugh.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:41 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

my, you're very curious...

Fuzzy is my fiance, we've been together going on 4 years now, and we've been living together for over a year of that time. When he moved out here, he left behind his friends, his family, everything he'd ever known to be here with me. It was a huge sacrifice, he misses his friends and family dearly, and they miss him too. They're coming out for our wedding, and I can't wait to meet them all.

About my grandmother, that situation is one I don't wish to discuss. There are things in my history with her, in my family history, that you couldn't understand and that I have no intention of talking about on the internet. This journal is a chronicle of my feelings, unedited, and I'm sorry if it sounds a bit harsh to you, but please understand that there are a significant number of things that I won't discuss on here, and I have no intention of editing my feelings to make myself sound like a different person. That quote also comes from a long time ago, and having written in this blog for several years, I would hope a good amount of personal growth is apparent.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curious doesn't begin to explain it. It seems to me that "Nicky" is someone, or known by someone in my family to find the site using the search terms used. Tsk tsk.

So...the question is who are you? If you think that posting this on the site is amusing then you are quite mistaken. I will, unlike you, hold on to my judgements till I know who you are.

-Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter