stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, October 21, 2001

Ok, so I've been MIA for a while... sue me. I've been busy, like by a lot.

I went to Fallingwater (that frank lloyd wright house in PA.) It was cool, but the place is currently swarming with lady bugs, and it's in the backwoods of pa. My friend Belly Button offered a dollar to the first person to spot a black person. The other thing is, all the bathrooms are at the very front of the property. Now, is it just me, or should a place called "fallingwater" have bathrooms throughout? The sound of water falling makes people have to piss like racehorses. (have you ever seen a racehorse piss? they piss for like 3 hours.)

Things at school are going well. Oooooooh, and Mitch Ellykins is gonna come visit me over the summer :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! heh

And so, I saw this guy, and I was like "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:47 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter