stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, October 07, 2001

Last night was really cool. We had another CSK meeting, and we met another new person, only this time she was really cool. Things went really well throughout the meeting, except that PJ was in a pissy mood and was bringing a lot of negative energy into the room, which sort of irritates me. Everyone else who went was great, and I think we got a lot accomplished.

Later that night I watched Hannibal with a couple of friends. Let me just say that I adore Anthony Hopkins. The movie was great, and fortunately I was watching the movie with other people who have as fucked up senses of humor as me. We were sitting there laughing as we watched Ray Liota eat his own brain. I really enjoy both the movies (Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal.)

Well, my brain just died, so till later...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:38 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter