stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, October 05, 2001

*sigh* I'd like to think I'm mature enough to just give up on this, but alas, I'm not. Sings with her Spirit continues to demonstrate the fact that she doesn't get it. She's pissed at me because I warned her that Rich is a jerk. Well, guess who gave me the idea he's a jerk? That's right. She did. She told me about all the stupid and unfeeling shit he's done, and now she's pissed that I don't like him? And it's all because of things she has repeatedly told me. AND she's the one who told me to remind her of this if she ever tried to get with him again. So I did, and now she's pissed at me for doing what SHE asked me to do, reminding me of things that SHE said in the first place. Eh? How the hell does this work? And naturally, instead of being rational about ANYTHING, because being rational is beyond her, evidently, she'd rather put words in my mouth and make assumptions about how I feel. Well? I'm done. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being berated for things that I did not say, and I'm sick of her jumping to conclusions without any sort of facts. AND I'm sick of having old problems thrown in my face every time she gets pissed. No more. This is the last time I'll post about this. Period.

Contact

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:25 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter