stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, April 07, 2003

it's times like these, when I'm stressed out and tired and lonely, that I could really really benefit from having a small furry critter to pet and tease with yarn and stuff. maybe a little black furry critter. a little black furry critter named Piwaket, with yellow eyes and the power of telekenesis.

I've been productive today. found out who the bio minor advisor is, and am hoping to get to stop by his office sometime during lab, because thats the only time during the week that he's there. so, yeah. getting a lil bit closer, baby steps, right? emailed the bio 105 prof about enrolling in the class before I complete Chemistry so as to expedite my progress, will report what she says when I get a response.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:37 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home