stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

so this whole bio minor thing is turning into such drama, taking me on this ridiculous roller coaster ride of "I can do it in 3 semesters! Woot!" and then "Shit, it's going to take 2 years after all. Fuck." The catelog, which I just bought a new copy of mine since mine seems to have up and vanished, confirms my determination that I can in fact do it in 3 semesters, but the paper the minor advisor gave me says otherwise, so I think the two of us are gonna hafta have words on this. But at any rate the prereq's for the upper level Zoology classes I'll have to take have changed to become more accomodating, so either way I should be able to do it in 3 semesters, provided I can take 3 classes per summer, which seeing as I'm handling 7 right now, seems rather promising. In any case, if this minor advisor says I can't do it, I at least have the catalogue to back me up now, because honestly, I'm not in the mood to deal with any bullshit here, and I'm not prepared to sacrifice 5 months of my life to someone elses inflexibility, so nyah!

finished that fucking Dostoevsky paper at about 3am, got a whole whopping 4 hours of sleep, and I am so ready to crash and burn right now but I have to go tutor soon and then I have an appt with the dr to give me more happy hormone pills, so I won't get to catch any shuteye until at least 3:30, but prolly have to stick it out until tonight, alas. so if I'm crabby or grouchy it's because I didn't get enough sleep and my body is not wanting to cooperate anymore.

mom and Amie are getting here either Thursday or Friday (last time I talked to them it was still up in the air, so we'll see) and I can't wait to see them, heehee! with the momma and the sister and the hugs and the happy and the getting off campus....

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:21 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home