stacy was here (and probably spinning....): shrug completed

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 30, 2006

shrug completed

Woot. The shrug came out well, though it's practically unrecognizable from the pattern I started with. I simplified it a bit because I didn't want as much of a collar, and I messed with the sizes like I said before. I'm happy with how it came out though.





It used only 2 balls of yarn, so I returned the other 2 balls, and got the yarn for Amie's shrug. I also got ze stuff for ze
chicken viking hat, which I am adapting for an adult sized head. I suspect it will be the first of many a chicken viking hat in my future.

Still sickish, feeling really tired and run down even though I've not been exerting myself and I've been getting plenty of rest and all that. Hopefully it's not mono, so everyone think good, healthy thoughts for me.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 5:13 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

Chicken Viking Hat = funniest damn hat evah!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

I'm glad you like it, because I'm planning to make you one.

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needs me the chicken viking hat as well there buddy. That seems to be the only thing that will separate me from the insane citizens of the 'burgh...it's sad but true. And dear god that shrug is adorable. A-dorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home