stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Aieeee!

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Aieeee!

I met my mentee and her family tonight and I am SOOOO EFFING EXCITED. She is an awesome kid, really smart and friendly and just effervescent with life and brightness and everything. And she seemed to like me just as much, and we're both uber excited about being friends. She loves animals and is dying to go horse back riding, so I'm going to do my best to work it out with Diane so we can make it happen for her. We have to do a community service project together too, so I'm going to contact the zoo up here and see if we can do something with them there, but if not I'll at least take her to the zoo at some point. I know there's other animal related projects we could do if that doesn't work. I can't wait until Saturday, thats our first meeting and since it will probably rain he plan is to bring her over to our place and let her play with the cats and just to hang out and get to know each other better. Weeeee! The coordinator told me she'd been waiting for the right person to match with my mentee, and I just feel so honored that she picked me, because she's a really special girl :)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:31 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear your life is getting better by the day. I hope the tide keeps rolling for you my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home