Stacy Was Here :
Friday, March 26, 2004
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
so I've discovered something... I really really like the people I'm meeting in the darkroom and just through my photography class in general. especially tonight, which was cool because there were a lot of talkative people around with a lot of varied interests and stuff. I just about had a heart attack when I developed the first roll and discovered that, out of 36 exposures, only 13 frames actually had anything on them. the rest were totally blank. I seriously was about to cry. I think there is something wrong with my moms camera, big time, because that shouldn't be happening. however, the second two rolls I developed came out fantastically, and so I ended the night on a positive note when I made my contact sheets and saw some really really cool stuff that I can't wait to start enlarging. I don't know if I'll go tomorrow night because one of the classes has a crit on thursday, so the darkroom will be a zoo tomorrow night, but we'll see. I can't wait until morning because I can pick up my dried contact sheets and look them over a bit better. woot. and now I'm finally home but fuzzy isn't so I am teh lonely *sigh*
Monday, March 22, 2004
So yeah, I'm back here again, which pretty much sums everything up...
* break was fantastic... took tons of pictures, was way way busy, didn't quite get everything done that I wanted to get done, but close enough
* Fuzzy has secured gainful employment as a teacher for the YMCA after school program... woot woot
* hung out with Steevie, Patrick, and Jen. played uno. Jen and Fuzzy might come visit me in April, I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope...
* got back last night, fell asleep at 9:30pm so I'm not tired so much as fatigued just from being here. developed 2 rolls of film, and a bunch of pictures got effed up, either at the time of taking them or during development *sigh* this would totally happen only to pictures that are this important to me, wouldn't it? and I KNEW it would happen, I totally knew like by a lot even. fortunately I didn't lose everything. I am totally praying that the rest of my rolls will be okay, so everybody pray for me or cross your fingers or send me happy thoughts, okay? please?
* totally don't want to be here, like at all even. I am so lonely right now it's ridiculous. I just want to go home.
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Women in Southern CA area willing to be photographed, preferably pro-choice since the photos I am planning will have a pro-choice message. These won't really be portraits, but if you want prints in exchange for your time, that can be arranged. Nothing risque or shocking, fully clothed at all time and minimal adventurousness required. If anyone is interested, leave me a comment or send me a message using the contact box at right.